Saturday, September 3, 2011

All out

This blogging business seems to be good for the economy, if not my finances. Now that I'm blogging, I went out and bought a camera. I haven't owned a camera since I was in the Peace Corps, which accounts for how rare photographs of my children, me, and my surroundings have become. But software is installed, the memory card is in the camera, and I think the camera is almost charged up. Visuals ought to be available any day now. Which is good, because I head to Ecuador tomorrow. It's all almost too exciting--not that my life couldn't use more excitement.

Thanks for all the support so many of you have offered in our parting conversations. Keep in mind that I'm counting on all of you for great ideas that I can use to help the people of Pistishi. No question but that you're a talented lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment